Programme: Erasmus + KA2
Sustainable tourism business strategies through service-based learning
It is a project that focuses on the tourism sector from the point of view of sustainable tourism business and sustainable entrepreneurship within the tourism sector. Its focus of action is vocational education and training, specifically related to tourism and commerce.
PRIORITIES and OBJECTIVES
- HORIZONTAL: Environment and combating climate change
- HORIZONTAL: Addressing digital transformation by building digital readiness, resilience and capacity
- VET: Contributing to innovation in vocational education and training
- Promote the creation of tourism businesses and entrepreneurship
- Support the professional development of teachers, trainers, sustainability educators with the service-learning methodology.
- Create free access to the general public on verified sustainable options.
- Involve VET schools in the community by actively participating in its Improvement
- Vall d’Uixó Town Council (Lead Beneficiary) (Spain)
- The Foundation of the Valencian Community for a Low Carbon Economy (Spain)
- Vienna Association of Education Volunteers (Austria)
- Innovation Frontiers IKE (Greece)
- ATLAS Language School (Ireland)
- Ergasia Ekpaideftiki S.A. (Greece)
Honori Garcia (Spain)