About Us on Eu Projects
Ergasia Ekpedeftiki S.A. was established in 2007. We got certified by the National Certification Agency for Qualifications and Career Guidance (EOPPEP) in 2009 and since then we provide Vocational Education and Training to unemployed, employees, and self-employed. We have 4 certified centers in Amaliada, Pyrgos, Ioannina, and Katerini, thus we are able to cover the implementation of training programs in 3 Regions (Western Greece, Epirus, and Central Macedonia). Our centers are fully accessible to the people with health conditions, impairments or learning disabilities. Also, we have a rich network of experts, partners, and similar VET centers throughout Greece.
We operate with quality procedures certified according to ISO 9001:2015 in the field of “Design and provision of education services through vocational training seminars” under the supervision of the certification body of systems, products, and people RIG CERT. We have ISO 27001:2013 certification on data security and at the moment we adapt to ISO 27701:2019 on information confidentiality management and cybersecurity.
Ergasia SA has trained – to date – more than 5.300 people both unemployed and employed, we have cooperated with 2.810 companies and 492 trainers, offering training programs in almost all business sectors: Tourism, Information Technology, Finance & Administration, Technical Professions, Manufacturing, Transportation, Health & Welfare, Agriculture Professions, Environment, Pedagogic and Culture & Sport.
Our Services include
- Vocational Training to unemployed, employees and self-employed,
- Career Counseling and Support to unemployed and employees on issues such as exploring career interests and skills, professional orientation, connection with the labor market
- Coordination, management and implementation of co-financed training programs from the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, SETE, INSETE, OAED, and Public Benefits programs from the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in collaboration with OAED (Vouchers) targeting unemployed people with fewer employment and/or training opportunities in order to acquire or develop basic skills to promote employment and social inclusion and/or their reintegration.
- Coordination, management, and implementation of co-financed education and training programs for the “Training and Certification” in the framework of the Operational Program “Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Innovation 2014-2020” (EPANEK) and training programs for “Vocational training of employees in small enterprises” (LAEK). The aim is the Training and Certification of Employees in the private sector in new skills and the gain of up-to-date high added value knowledge in order to upskill and/or reskill so as to become more competitive in the ever-changing professional environment.
- Coordination, management, and implementation of self-financed training programs and seminars that aim to attract the interest of students, unemployed, employees (in public and private sector), entrepreneurs and the self-employed in the training for basic computer skills, English language learning, Butchers training, Food Safety & Hygiene and Safety Techniques in the workplace.
- We are able to provide distance education services and certification of various educational programs.