ERGASIA EKPEDEFTIKI is a Vocational Training and Lifelong Learning Center II founded in 2007, and its central structure is located in Western Greece. Having expanded its activities to four regions of Western Greece (Katerini, Ioannina, Pyrgos, Amaliada) is nowadays, one of the most dynamically established Centers, nationwide, providing services of vocational training and career counseling.
ERGASIA EKPEDEFTIKI is certified by the National Certification Agency for Qualifications and Career Guidance (EOPPEP) with certification code 977-09 having very good ranking for vocational training in Greece based on the evaluation of the Ministry of Education.
ERGASIA EKPEDEFTIKI is certified by DQS for implementing and maintaining a Quality Management System (ISO 9001 : 2008) with certification no 30550742 QM08. Certified scopes are listed below :
- Vocational Training Center
- European programmes management services
- Consulting services in human resources management
- Business integration services to European programmes
Our Certificates :
ERGASIA EKPEDEFTIKI is also member of European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (EfVET) with membership number 0539M/GR and European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP).
ERGASIA EKPEDEFTIKH has developed its interests in five main fields, such as Continuous Training, Funded and self-Funded Company Training Programs, Social Exclusion Programs, Community Initiatives-European Programs and Bilateral Co operations and finally, Promotion of Employment.
In general, the ultimate goal of the organization is to create competitive advantage for trainees and to add value in each completed project, through the development and implementation of innovative systems for lifelong learning, and skills’ structure.
Furthermore, ERGASIA EKPEDEFTIKI, in order to support all the above, carries out activities such as Seminars, Conferences, participation in integrated programs, community initiatives, promotion and support of unemployment actions.
As a member of National Institute of Labor and Human Resources, and in collaboration with professional partnerships and a wide network of external collaborators, with a variety in their thematic, such as Greek and European Universities, local, public authorities and NGO’s and European Experts, the company has a strong presence in its field and it has been many times the basic proponent on new systems to lifelong learning and qualifications’ certification. Due to its rich experience, it has been over the years, one of the most important local partners of the government, social and professional entities, in the country.
ERGASIA EKPEDEFTIKI’s objectives are:
- The provision of training, education, consulting and career orientation services
- The upgrade of the professional qualifications of the workforce
- The realization of actions promoting occupation of unemployed people and people due to be fired
- The realization of actions aiming at including and re-including in the labor market socially vulnerable groups
- The conduct of researches and the realization of studies in co-operation with institutions of the wider public sector
- The participation in EU networks aiming at know-how and technology transfer in the company’s fields of activity
- The provision of technical support and consulting to social, professional, institutions, trade unions, universities, etc.
- The organization and co-organization of day events and informative campaigns, in fields of social inclusion and promotion in the labor market of unemployed people or individuals belonging to socially vulnerable groups
ERGASIA EKPEDEFTIKI develops actions in:
- Studying and research of educational needs
- Planning, organization & realization of training programs for unemployed, employed and self-employed people
- Training of trainers
- Research in the labor market
- Promotion for the occupation of unemployed people
- Co-operation with companies and realization of internship
- Monitoring and evaluation of the trainees’ educational course
- Publicity activities via a large scale of contacts with the Media
- Evaluation of educational programs and projects